Success by the Numbers
There is a linear relationship between the quality of work relationships and important outputs that we all want in our work. Great pairs generate dramatically higher levels of achievement, trust, enjoyment, and collaboration among their teams.
- Authentic, thoughtful, open communication improves working partnerships
- Great partnerships demonstrably improve work results throughout the organization
- Working in aligned pairs energizes people to work better and/or harder
- Collaborative leadership has a positive effect on the quality of decision-making
- There is a direct correlation between strong, synergistic leadership and cost savings in both hiring and retaining employees.
LeadingX2 not only improves working environments and outcomes, the methodology also creates positive outcomes outside of work. People experience more success and satisfaction as spouses, parents, adult children, and friends.